Step 3 will fund the Special Purpose LLC from the IRA.
1. After the IRA has been opened and funded, Solera will move the funds into the LLC checking account
2. Once the LLC checking account is funded, you are ready to invest through the LLC
- You will need to maintain the LLC with the state of formation. Each state has its own requirements. Your Account Manager will send information on this via email.
- If you have Registered Agent service, you will need to maintain the service for the LLC.
- You will need to maintain the IRA account with Solera National Bank. Payment of account maintenance fees will be charged by Solera.